A little bit of information about us!
We are experienced campers and lovers of the great Scottish outdoors and are delighted to offer our 2018 and 2019 VW Campervans to fellow travelers and holiday makers who, like ourselves, love exploring and luxury camping. Having both traveled and lived all over the world, we still haven’t found anywhere quite as breathtakingly beautiful as Scotland and it is our pleasure to share our knowledge of Scotland with our customers. Whether its climbing to the top of a Scottish Munro mountain; swimming in the Atlantic Ocean beside a crystal white beach off the west coast; cycling around a Scottish Loch or through an ancient forest; or spotting the local wildlife (stags; dolphins; eagles; grouse and red squirrels are easily spotted) or touring around one of Scotland’s many road routes such as the spectacular North Coast 500 route……Scotland offers a unique and memorable holiday adventure!
Having spent years of camping and roughing it under canvas, we discovered the joys of touring in a campervan a few years ago when we hired a campervan and took a trip north to introduce Ivan to my favourite beach in Sutherland. Having been ‘just friends’ for years, we came back from the trip and got engaged to be married! The seed was sown to start our own campervan business for a luxury camping experience. A couple of years later, after setting up home in the lovely Loch Lomond National Park, we started the business with a view to ensuring that our customers had the ultimate Scottish campervan holiday!
Our story and our business began with a large white motorhome but we quickly realised that these ‘hotel rooms on wheels’ weren’t really suited to the more remote single track roads that Scotland is renowned for. Our quest was to find a campervan or motorhome that would offer luxurious accommodation with an easy to drive and reliable vehicle. The answer, we discovered, was to offer brand new VW T6 short-wheel based campervan which offer all the benefits of a modern vehicle but are brilliantly designed to accommodate up to 4 people with ample storage and sleeping, heating and cooking facilities. Ideal for wild camping, our new luxury VW Campervans are always much admired by other campervan and motorhome tourers when parked up at campsites.
Our ethos is really very simple – give our customers what THEY want to result in the best holiday experience ever!
How do we sum this up? – We offer a Hassle free and luxury camping experience.
The Scottish scenery, the warmth of the Scottish people and the amazing Scottish Food and Drink make our job easy. Combine this with our top of the range brand new reliable campervans and our customers are happy. But we wanted to do more…..we wanted our customers to have a seamless and luxurious experience right from the very start. Our 5 star reviews are testimony to what we have achieved so far and we’ve achieved them through providing:
- Comfort – cosy bedding and quality kitchen equipment included make this a luxury camping experience (we don’t like using plastic cutlery and mugs so we guessed you wouldn’t either)
- Convenience – we’ve equipped our campervans with everything we know you will need on your trip from pots and pans to matches and torches to toilet rolls, wine glasses, cafetieres and corkscrews!
- Transparency – we’ve made the pricing structure easy by including all essential equipment and unlimited mileage and unlimited drivers. Our customers know what they are paying for with no hidden expenses.
- Customer Service – we understand that most of our customers have never driven a campervan before and many have never visited Scotland before which is why we are here, every step of the way. From planning your trip right through to you delivering the campervan back to us, we are here to help and advise. Our detailed handover with our bespoke handbook( translated into French, German and Italian) ensures a stress free holiday. On call, 24 hours a day, you can have complete peace of mind that we are here for you throughout your holiday.
- Knowledge of Scotland – Whether you wild camp or pitch up in a campsite for a few days, we would be happy to recommend the areas that we love to visit as well as give advise on friendly campsites and amazingly remote wild camping locations.
But that’s enough about us. Please take a look around the website and find more about your campervan holiday. We look forward to meeting you soon and sharing in the delights of this wonderful country that we call home!
Liz and Ivan
Located 2 miles south of Loch Lomond in the beautiful Loch Lomond National Park, just 25 minutes drive from Glasgow Airport, and just 75 minutes drive from Edinburgh Airport, Four Seasons Campers offers easy access onto the A82 for you to begin your tour through Glencoe and onto Fort William and beyond. Whether you are coming by public transport (bus or train to Balloch by Loch Lomond, airplane to an international airport, or travelling by car) our premises are ideally situated to start your highland camper van adventure.