How do I make a Campervan Booking?
You can make a campervan booking instantly by going directly to our Booking Page and entering your dates to see which campervans are available. We have 3 types of campervans available: VW California Oceans; VW California Coast’s and VW Jobl Kampa’s . All campervans are based on the short wheel base campervan and are the the same size sleeping up to 4 people. Before going to the Booking Page we suggest you take a look at our VW Campervan Page and decide which model best suits your needs.
Our campervan hire price list has all- inclusive pricing with no hidden costs to include ALL essential equipment!!
Highly specified to give you a super luxury experience we have added value to your campervan by stocking it with everything we can think of that is ‘essential’ to you enjoying a luxury camping experience.
2022 Rental rates for our VW 'California' Campervans and 'Jobl' CampervansPlease note there is a minimum 3 nights hire unless otherwise specified and min 7 nights in July and August
|California Ocean and Jobl VW Campervan 4 berth||California Ocean and Jobl VW Campervan 4 berth|
|Low Season November to March||£315 for min 3 nights then £105 per additional night||£665 per week (Discount for 7 night hire)|
April to October
|£420 for min 3 nights then £140 per additional night||£980 per week|
Additional Campervan Equipment For Hire
|Porta Loo and Tent||£30 per hire|
|Memory Foam Mattress Topper||£30 per hire|
|Bike Rack||£30 per hire|
|Dog Cleaning fee for additional cleaning||£30 per hire|
|Cosy Blanket - May to Sept||£10 per hire|
|Cosy Blanket - Oct to April||Free of Charge/Included in Hire|
|DVD Player||£20 per hire|
|Toaster (California)||£10 per hire|
|Child Car Seat||£20 per hire|
|Child Safety Net||£10 per hire|
|Pop Up Storage Tent||£10 per hire|
“A bonus was the price when compared to other operators was excellent, especially since they are 2018 vans.” John – England – hired October 2018
Make your Campervan Reservation in 5 Easy Steps
- Enter your dates in the Booking Calendar on the Booking Page and Choose your Campervan
- Press Reserve Now and enter your name and contact details
- Enter any additional non essential add-on equipment you require (this can be added on later if you are not sure what you want).
- Read through our Insurance information
- Pay 50% deposit using a credit or debit card through our online payment portal. Please note that if your holiday is less than six weeks (two weeks for hires before 1st April 2022) away, the total fee must be paid in order to confirm your booking.
Confirmation of your campervan reservation, Balance Payment and Driver Information
- Your reservation will be confirmed once we have received your deposit and your completed driver information form.
- On receipt of your deposit, an email will be sent automatically to you with a request for your driver information form to be completed.
- We will email you confirmation of your reservation on receipt of the completed driver information form.
- We will request your ID and driver information for the insurance three weeks before your hire.
What Documents do I need for Insurance?
Campervan Insurance Documentation for your campervan booking
Three weeks before departure, we will ask you to send us the following documentation for our insurers (alternatively you can notify of us what you are bringing to check it complies and bring with you on the day.)
- From the main driver: Utility bills from 2 separate utility companies less than 3 months old from the start of the campervan hire date showing name and address of Main driver (a water bill, gas, electricity, landline phone bill, council tax bill are all acceptable but we cannot accept mobile phone, internet or TV license. If two of these are unavailable, we can also accept a bank or credit card statement.
- UK Driver only – a unique driver licence code is now needed by insurers due to the paper counterpart licence being phased out in June 2015. The hirer must visit the following link one month prior to campervan rental dates to generate the code and give it to Four Seasons Campers.
At the start of your hire, we request that ALL drivers bring with them Driver’s Photo ID Full Driving License. (If the driver is from outwith the UK and does not have a Photo License ID, the paper license and a passport is required.)
How much is the Security Deposit to cover Insurance Excess?
Security deposit payment
- A refundable security deposit of £750 is payable 4 days prior to commencement of rental.
- The security deposit covers the Campervan Insurance Excess and applies to all our VW Campervan hires with UK Drivers license and specified* Non-UK license holders aged 25 to 75 years old.
- Payment is taken automatically through our online booking system and is held on your credit card four days prior to commencement of vacation. The security deposit will be returned seven days from the return of the vehicle automatically unless there are any issues with the vehicle. We will notify you of any deductions to be made from the security deposit for any damages to vehicle, breakages or unforeseen traffic offences.
- Four Seasons Campers offer optional Damage Waiver (IDW) cover that reduces your security deposit and Insurance Policy Excess.
- Standard IDW is available at a cost of £15 per day of hire to reduce the security deposit and insurance excess to £375. Please note that the excess for damage to windscreen and well as damage to tyres still applies and is chargeable to the customer.
- Premium IDW is available at a cost of £25 per day of hire to reduce the security deposit and insurance excess to £375. In addition, the excess for damage to windscreen, damage to tyres and damage to wingmirrors is not chargeable to the customer.
*Non UK license holders within the EU, Canada, USA, Australia and New Zealand are required to pay £750 for the security deposit. If your license is outwith these countries, the license will be checked by our underwriters who will notify us of any additional excess. There is an additional excess of £200 for drivers age 23 to 25.
- Unlimited Drivers : there is no additional charge for additional drivers
- Comprehensive Vehicle insurance is included. Please note this covers 3rd party injury but does not cover medical expenses for the hirer
- VW Breakdown roadside assistance
- Free Parking for your car
- All essential camping equipment….and much more – please read more here on what campervan equipment is included with your hire at no additional charge.
Flexible Campervan Booking Times and Days
Flexible Check in and Check out times for your campervan booking
At Four Seasons Campers, the customer comes first and we have flexible check in and check out days to suit your holiday timings to ensure you get the most out of your campervan booking. Ranging from 3 nights to 4 weeks, you can choose the day that suits you to start your campervan holiday.
Campervan Pick up and Drop off times
Pick up for your campervan holiday is from 3pm on the day of hire, however we will endeavor to make this earlier if the campervan is available earlier. Check out is by 10.30am but again, can be later if we do not have your campervan going out the same day so please just ask when booking your campervan.
Short break campervan rental in July and August
We generally only take campervan bookings in July and August for a minimum of 7 nights but may do a shorter rental if we have availability. Please look at our campervan booking calendars for shorter gaps and we would be delighted for you to hire a campervan for a short summer break.
Have Questions? Get in Touch with us today!