Rental rates for our VW 'California' Campervans and 'Jobl' CampervansAll inclusive pricing with no hidden costs!! Our campervan rental rate includes ALL essential equipment for your campervan hire: all bedding (duvet, sheets, pillows), towels, outdoor furniture, BBQ, kitchen equipment, Sat Nav, road maps and a starter pack which includes tea, coffee, milk, water, condiments, cleaning materials and lighter. A 4-bike, cycle rack can be hired for £25 :a porta loo for £20; a child car seat for £15 and a portable DVD player for £20 per hire
There is a minimum 3 night hire with flexible check in and check out times if available.
VW Campervan 4 berth
VW Campervan 4 berth
|California Ocean VW Campervan 4 berth||California Ocean VW Campervan 4 berth|
|Mid Season March, April, October||£300 for min 3 nights then £95 per additional night||£650 per week||£350 for min 3 nights then £110 per additional night||£750 per week|
November to February
|£300 for min 3 nights then £60 per additional night||£500 per week||£350 for min 3 nights then £80 per additional night||£600 per week|
May to September
|£400 for min 3 nights then £125 per additional night||£825 per week||£420 for min 3 nights then £135 per additional night||£925 per week|
For Special Offers on our Campervan Hire please click here
To make your campervan booking and reserve your campervan today, please go tour Booking Page
What does the price of my campervan hire include?
- Unlimited Drivers : there is no additional charge for additional drivers
- Comprehensive Vehicle insurance is included. Please note this covers 3rd party injury but does not cover medical expenses for the hirer
- VW Breakdown roadside assistance
- Free Parking for your car
- All essential camping equipment….and much more – please read more here on what campervan equipment is included with your hire at no additional charge.
Which Campervan should I be booking?
We are currently updating our fleet for 2019 and will 6 new luxury 4 berth 2019 California Oceans from April 2019 in addition to Ellie and Ken, our 2018 4 berth ‘California Ocean’ VW campervans. Mel 2, Sandy 2, Cammy and Mac are our luxury 2018 4 berth ‘Jobl Kampa’ VW campervans and are available until April 2019 when they will be updated to brand new 2019 4-berth Jobl campervans. To compare specification on our VW campervans click here.
Flexible Campervan Booking Times and Days
Flexible Check in and Check out times when booking your campervan
At Four Seasons Campers, the customer comes first and we have flexible check in and check out days to suit your holiday timings to ensure you get the most out of your campervan booking. Ranging from 3 nights to 4 weeks, you can choose the day that suits you to start your campervan holiday.
Campervan Pick up and Drop off times
Pick up for your campervan holiday is from 3pm on the day of hire, however we will endeavor to make this earlier if the campervan is available earlier. Check out is by 10.30am but again, can be later if we do not have your campervan going out the same day so please just ask when booking your campervan.
Short campervan rental in July and August
We generally only take campervan bookings in July and August for a minimum of 7 nights but may do a shorter rental if we have availability. Please look at our campervan booking calendars for shorter gaps and we would be delighted for you to hire a campervan for a short summer break.
How do I get a quote for my campervan holiday?
If you are looking to hire a campervan with Four Seasons Campers, please go to our Booking Page and enter your dates to see which campervans are available.
To view your quote
- Scroll down and click Book Now on your chosen campervan.
- Click on the drop down menu to required number of nights to get your quote.
How do I make a Campervan booking?
To make your booking
- If you would like to proceed with the booking, please enter your driver information and number of passengers and pay using a credit or debit card through our online payment portal. (If you are unsure of optional extras and your transfer/pick up requirements, please leave blank and they can be added at a later date.)
- Our Terms and Conditions will appear in a drop down menu for your booking. If you would like to view them first, please view our Terms and Conditions
Confirmation of your campervan reservation
- Your reservation will be confirmed once we have received your deposit. A confirmation email will be sent automatically along with your invoice. Please note that if your holiday is less than one month away, the total fee must be paid in order to confirm your booking.
- The balance of the payment will be due 4 weeks prior to rental and an email will be sent to remind you.
- At this point, we will also request you send us ID information for the insurance.
Campervan Insurance Documentation
One month before departure, we will ask you to send us the following documentation for our insurers (alternatively you can notify of us what you are bringing to check it complies and bring with you on the day.)
- Driver’s Photo ID Full Driving License. If the driver is from outwith the UK and does not have a Photo License ID, the paper license and a passport is required
- Utility bills from 2 separate utility companies less than 3 months old from the start of the campervan hire date showing name and address of Main driver (a water bill, gas, electricity, landline phone bill, council tax bill are all acceptable but we cannot accept mobile phone, internet or TV license. If two of these are unavailable, we can also accept a bank or credit card statement.
- UK Driver only – a unique driver licence code is now needed by insurers due to the paper counterpart licence being phased out in June 2015. The hirer must visit the following link one month prior to campervan rental dates to generate the code and give it to Four Seasons Campers
Security deposit payment
- A refundable security deposit of £750 is payable 7 days prior to commencement of rental
- The security deposit covers the Campervan Insurance Excess and applies to all our VW Campervan hires with UK Drivers license and specified* Non-UK license holders aged 25 to 75 years old.
- Payment can by debit or credit card payment through our online PayPal payment system and should be paid seven days prior to commencement of vacation. The security deposit will be returned within ten to fourteen days of the return of the vehicle. We will notify you of any deductions to be made from the security deposit for any damages to vehicle, breakages or unforeseen traffic offences.
*Non UK license holders within the EU, Canada, USA, Australia and New Zealand are required to pay £750 for the security deposit. If your license is outwith these countries, the license will be checked by our underwriters who will notify us of any additional excess. There is an additional excess of £200 for drivers age 23 to 25.
More information on hiring your campervan and our VW Campervans for hire
Our Campervan Holiday FAQs page provides more information on frequently asked questions. You can also call us on 01389 830602 or email us at email@example.com for further information on renting a Four Seasons Campers VW campervan.