Our VW California T6 Highline Campervans
Our brand new 4-berth VW California Ocean campervans are ideal for couples and families with their spacious living area and mezzanine bed area with plentiful storage compartments. Built in Germany, the VW California Ocean is VW’s luxury campervan model and has a number of features that make it a state-of-the-art luxury campervan. To view The Practical Motorhome VW California Ocean Review and see how it compares to industry standards please click here. To view equipment included in both our VW California Ocean campervans and our Jobl Kampa campervans please click here.
- The California campervan offers a versatile living area with the ability to move the rear bench seat forward and backwards to extend either the living or boot space as required.
- The table hooks onto the side kitchen units on the passenger side of the vehicle. It can be positioned either in the centre of the campervan for sociable dining or pushed towards the front or the rear of the campervan
- Both front passenger seat and driver seat can swivel round to face the rear of the campervan and the dining table.
- All windows are fitted with blackout blinds to enable a comfortable night sleep during the long day light hours our Scottish summers offer. The rear hinged electronic pop up roof of the campervan is fitted with 3 net windows to offer a light and airy living and sleeping space with separate interior lights.
VW California Ocean Kitchen
The VW California kitchen is located behind the passenger seat and comes with the following appliances
- Integrated top opening fridge with temperature control
- Twin gas hob
- Sink with cold water supply
- Fully equipped kitchen
- There is a double slide door opening twin storage cupboard below the sink and hob to hold all of the kitchen equipment
- A cutlery drawer is incorporated under the sink.
VW California Ocean Beds
- The rear sofa seat of the VW campervan converts to a double bed to sleep two adults
- The rear bed of the California Ocean measures 2m x 1.14m
- The double upper roof bed also sleeps two adults and is accessed from standing on the passenger seat.
- The roof bed in the California Ocean measures 2m x 1.2m.
- There is an option to fix a child safety net for toddlers and babies.
VW California Ocean Storage
There are numerous storage compartments in our VW California campervans.
- The VW California Ocean Campervan boot space is accessed through a tailgate door to ensure you keep dry no matter what the Scottish weather throws at you!
- A twin shelved cupboard below the hob and sink unit with cutlery drawer
- ith a large full width drawer below it.
- A half height wardrobe with rail, vanity mirror and interior light behind the fridge unit measuring 5ocm x 40 cm and 90cm high.
- A double drawer below the rear passenger seat measuring 66cm x 48cm x 20cm. The awning ratchet conveniently clips into the lip of the drawer.
- The storage area for the luggage in the boot space is split into two. The lower compartment measures 90cm x 100cm and 33cm high whilst the upper compartment measures 80cm x 100cm and is approximately 60cm high.
- There are two storage compartments to the side of the boot space. The upper cupboard measures 37cm x 27cm x 70cm height with 3 shelves splitting this into 23cm heights. The lower cupboard houses the gas cylinder.
- A convenient slim line drop down shelf is also located above the rear passenger seats.
- The outdoor table is stored in the sliding side door.
- The two California outdoor chairs are housed in the tailgate door with an additional two camping chairs available
VW California Ocean Specification
- LPG 2 gas hob
- 42lt top loading compressor cool box
- 240v/12v electric supply
- Mains electric hook up facility
- Sink with cold water supply
- Fresh water tank 30lt
- Diesel space heating
- Electronic Pop up roof
- Upper double bed 200cn x 120cm
- 2 seater bench bed 200cm x 114cm
- 150 vhp diesel engine
- 3 sockets – 12V, 240V *, 240 V European*
- Driver side sliding door
- Av 41mpg with stop-start engine for additional efficiency
- Automatic 7 speed Gearbox
- Cruise control
- USB port (powered from car battery when driving)
- Camping Table and Chairs integrated in tail gate
- Electrically operated sliding side door on drivers side
- Built in blinds
- Short Wheelbase
- Length: 4892 cm
- Width: 1904 cm
- Height (Roof Down): 2080 cm
- Height (Roof Up):3280 cm
- Cold Shower portal in rear cupboard
- Isofix fittings x2 in rear bench seat
- Lights in pop up roof
- Rear half wardrobe with rail, vanity mirror and light
- Storage for outside chairs and table within rear and side doors
- Store for 907 Camping Gaz – 2.75kg Butane
- Heated driver and passenger seats