COVID-19 UPDATES ON CANCELLATION POLICY AND OUR TRAVEL POLICY
Updated 23rd May 2020
We currently have all our campervans off the road in response to the Coronavirus pandemic and Scottish government advice concerning non-essential travel and increased social isolation measures. We remain open for business for bookings and any questions you may have and we are expecting a huge demand in customers looking to stay within the UK and breathe our beautiful Scottish air as soon as it is safe to do so, so please do start planning your trip soon.
NEW CANCELLATION POLICY FOR 2020
Customers may make changes for their holidays up to 2 weeks before hire by:
- Changing their dates to later in 2020 or 2021 and changing again if social distancing regulations are still in place prohibiting their booking
- Taking a credit note for their deposit to spend by end December 2021
- Receiving a full refund
- We have waived our booking cancellation/amendment fee for all hires in 2020
- We will review this cancellation policy at the end of 2020 and if travel restrictions are still in place then we will extend our cancellation and travel policy into 2021
NEW FLEXIBLE TRAVEL POLICY FOR 2020
- Existing and new customers will benefit from the balance of the rental being due 2 weeks before hire rather than 6 weeks before hire enabling them greater flexibility to postpone or cancel their holiday before it is due
- We will review this travel policy at the end of 2020 and if travel restrictions are still in place then we will extend our cancellation and travel policy into 2021
NEW BOOKINGS FOR 2020 AND 2021
- We remain fully operational and our website offers live availability and pricing for those wishing to book their staycation
- We hope that our new cancellation policy with 100% refund up to 14 days before hire will give you the confidence to make your reservation with confidence.
NEW COVID-19 DEEP CLEANING AND HANDOVER PROCEDURES
- We will send our customers a handover video before their hire and show them this again when they arrive
- Our staff will be on hand for questions from a safe distance for the handover
- Hand-sanitiser is available in our reception area should a customer need to come into the premises
- All our vehicles are meticulously cleaned with antibacterial cleaning agents
- All interior surfaces and switches are cleaned with antibacterial cleaner
- The front driving cab including gear stick and steering wheel are cleaned with antibacterial cleaner
- All kitchen equipment is washed through a dishwasher to sterilise before each hire
- Floors and upholstery is cleaned using professional cleaning agents
- All staff wear facemasks and gloves during handovers and cleaning procedures
- Bedding, linen and towels are professionally cleaned and made up by staff wearing protective clothing
- All additional items such as outdoor chairs and tables are cleaned using antibacterial cleaning agents between hires
- All vehicles will remain unused for 24 hours between hires for further sanitisation
We are truly heartbroken to have to postpone our customer’s holidays but in order to protect our customers, our staff and the local communities around Scotland that our industry supports, it is the right thing to do at this time.
We are available to have a chat and answer your questions but may be able to give you a faster response by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org so that we can give you a faster response.
Thank you all for your support and stay safe.
Liz and the Four Seasons Campers Crew