Welcome to our instant campervan booking system. We have a choice of automatic VW California Ocean campervans or manual VW Jobl campervans. Both model of campervan are short-wheelbase campervans that seat and sleep 4 people with pop up roof.
Make your Campervan Reservation in 5 Easy Steps
- Enter your dates in the Campervan Booking Calendar and choose your campervan
- Press Reserve Now and enter your name and contact details
- Enter any additional non-essential add-on campervan equipment (if you are unsure of what you want, you can add this on at a later stage)
- Read through our insurance information
- Pay 50% deposit using a credit or debit card through our secure online payment portal. Please note that if your holiday is less than 45 days away, the total fee must be paid in order to confirm your booking.
WE NORMALLY HAVE A MINIMUM 7 NIGHTS HIRE FOR JULY AND AUGUST HOWEVER WE ARE CURRENTLY TAKING MIN 3 NIGHT HIRES FOR AVAILABLE GAPS IN OUR AUGUST 2022 CALENDAR. Please do email us and ask as we may have a gap in our calendar and be able to fulfil your request.
If we don’t have your dates available, please email us as we may be able to move bookings around to give you your dates! Please note that we do not hold quotes and your booking will be confirmed by email upon receipt of your deposit and completed Driver Information Form. Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 01389 830602 if you do not receive your confirmation email.
We are offsetting our carbon footprint by planting a Caledonian pine tree in our Grove in beautiful Glen Affric with your name on it with every reservation made.
(Clicking this button will take you to our online booking platform)
2022 Rental rates for our VW 'California' Campervans and 'Jobl' CampervansPlease note there is a minimum 3 nights hire unless otherwise specified and min 7 nights in July and August
|California Ocean and Jobl VW Campervan 4 berth||California Ocean and Jobl VW Campervan 4 berth|
|Low Season November to March||£315 for min 3 nights then £105 per additional night||£665 per week (Discount for 7 night hire)|
April to October
|£420 for min 3 nights then £140 per additional night||£980 per week|
“It was great to drive and I wouldn’t hesitate booking four seasons campers again, not only due to the great van, but the excellent service and great value for money. Can’t wait to come again soon!” Amy February 2022
Additional Campervan Equipment For Hire
|Porta Loo and Tent||£30 per hire|
|Memory Foam Mattress Topper||£30 per hire|
|Bike Rack||£30 per hire|
|Dog Cleaning fee for additional cleaning||£30 per hire|
|Cosy Blanket - May to Sept||£10 per hire|
|Cosy Blanket - Oct to April||Free of Charge/Included in Hire|
|DVD Player||£20 per hire|
|Toaster (California)||£10 per hire|
|Child Car Seat||£20 per hire|
|Child Safety Net||£10 per hire|
|Pop Up Storage Tent||£10 per hire|
“The staff of Four Seasons Campers were extremely helpful from start to finish. The vans they have are absolutely stunning, with all the gadgets you could ever want in a van, at incredibly competitive rates.” Kenny February 2022
Confirmation of your Campervan reservation
- Your reservation will be confirmed once we have received your deposit and your completed driver information form
- On receipt of your deposit, an email will be sent automatically to you with a request for your online driver information form to be completed
- We will email you confirmation of your reservation on receipt of your completed driver information form
- We will request your ID and DVLA driver information for the insurance 3 weeks prior to your hire
Four Seasons Campers Campervan Security Deposit for Campervan Hire
- A refundable security deposit of £750 is payable 4 days prior to the commencement of your campervan rental
- The security deposit covers the campervan insurance excess and applies to all our VW Campervan hires for hirers with a UK Driver Licence and specified * Non-UK licence holders aged 25 to 75 years old
- Payment is taken automatically through our online booking system with the fee held on your card 4 days prior to commencement of your vacation. The security deposit is then released to your card 7 days after the return of your campervan unless there are any issues with the campervan. We will notify you of any deductions to be made from the security deposit for any damages, breakages or unforeseen traffic offences.
- We offer an optional Damage Waiver (IDW) cover that reduces your security deposit and insurance policy excess
- Our Standard IDW is available at a cost of £15 per day to reduce the security deposit and insurance excess to £375. Please note that the Standard IDW does not include windscreen and damage to tyres and this is still chargeable to the customer
- Our Premium IDW is available at a cost of £25 per day to reduce the security deposit and insurance excess to £375. This cover includes damage to windscreen, tyres and wingmirrors which are subsequently not chargeable to the customer should damage occur
*Non UK licence holders within the EU, Canada, USA, Australia and New Zealand are required to pay £750 for the security deposit. If your licence is out with these countries, the licence will be checked by our underwriters who will notify us of any additional excess. There is an additional excess of £200 for drivers age 23 to 25.
Campervan Insurance Documentation
3 weeks before departure, we will ask you to send us the following documentation for our insurers Alternatively you can let us know what documentation you will bring, and bring with you on the day of hire when we will take a copy.
- Driver’s Photo ID Full Driving Licence. If the driver is from out with the UK and does not have a Photo License ID, the paper licence and a passport is required
- Our insurance company is very strict, and will only accept certain documents as proof of ID. Please send us one or two items from the Primary Proof of Address and if you have provided only one of these, then we require your second Proof of Address from our Secondary list. Please note that both ID must be for the Main Driver with their name and address on.
Primary Proof of Address:
• Council Tax
• TV licence
• Bank Statement
• Credit card bill/statement
• Mortgage Statement
• Polling card
• HMRC self-assessment/ tax credit
Secondary Proof of Address:
• Student Loan
• Shotgun licence
• Mobile Phone Bills
• Pension letters
• Car Finance Statements
• Loan Statement
• Property deed
Unfortunately, NO OTHER BILLS or ID WILL BE ACCEPTED.
- The documents must be less than 3 months old BEFORE DATE OF HIRE, and show the name and address of the MAIN DRIVER :
- UK Driver only – We require a Driver Summary from DVLA which can be acquired by visiting the DVLA 3 weeks prior to campervan rental dates to generate the code. Once you have obtained your check code, please click on “print or save a driving summary” underneath the check code. This will save your summary as a pdf file, which should then be emailed to us, along with the 2 ID documents above.