Welcome to our instant campervan booking system. Please choose from our automatic VW California Oceans or our manual VW Jobl Kampas and make your booking today! If we don’t have your dates, please email us! Please note that we do not hold quotes and your booking will be confirmed by email upon receipt of your deposit and completed Driver Information Form. Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 01389 830602 if you do not receive your confirmation email.
To make your booking simply enter your dates and a list of available vehicles will appear for you. Click on your campervan to get your quote. PLEASE NOTE THAT WE HAVE A MINIMUM 7 NIGHTS HIRE FOR JULY AND AUGUST however please do email us and ask as we may have a gap in our calendar and be able to fulfil your request. We are now taking min 3 nights for July gaps.
We are offsetting our carbon footprint by planting a Caledonian pine tree in our Grove in beautiful Glen Affric with your name on it with every reservation made.
Book Campervan: Information to know before you book your campervan
Which campervan should I book? Compare our VW Campervans for hire here.
Confirmation of your campervan reservation: When you book your campervan, your reservation will be confirmed once we have received your deposit of 50% of the campervan rental price plus your completed Driver Information Form. The balance of the payment will be due 6 weeks prior to rental date. A refundable security deposit is payable 4 days prior to commencement of rental.
NB If your holiday is less than six weeks away the total fee must be paid in order to confirm your booking.
Four Seasons Campers Campervan Security Deposit for our VW Jobl Campervans and VW California Ocean Campervans
A Security Deposit of £750 to cover Campervan Insurance Excess applies to each VW Campervan hire with UK Drivers license and specified* Non-UK license holders aged 25 to 75 years old. Payment is taken automatically 4 working days prior to commencement of vacation and held on your credit card and will be returned 7 days from the return of the vehicle. We will notify you of any deductions to be made from the security deposit for any damages to vehicle, breakages or unforeseen traffic offences. For more information on the Security Deposit and our Terms and Conditions please view our Terms and Conditions here before you book campervan.
*Non UK license holders within the EU, Canada, USA, Australia and New Zealand are required to pay £750 for the security deposit. If your license is outwith these countries, the license will be checked by our underwriters when you book your campervan, who will notify us of any additional excess. There is an additional excess of £200 for drivers age 23 to 25.
Campervan Insurance Documentation
3 weeks before departure, we will ask you to send us the following documentation for our insurers (alternatively you can let us know what documentation you will bring, and bring with you on the day where we will take a copy).
- Driver’s Photo ID Full Driving License. If the driver is from out with the UK and does not have a Photo License ID, the paper license and a passport is required
- Our insurance company is very strict, and will only accept certain documents as proof of ID. Please send us one or two items from the Primary Proof of Address and if you have provided only one of these, then we require your second Proof of Address from our Secondary list. Please note that both ID must be for the Main Driver with their name and address on.
Primary Proof of Address:
• Council Tax
• TV licence
• Bank Statement
• Credit card bill/statement
• Mortgage Statement
• Polling card
• HMRC self-assessment/ tax credit
Secondary Proof of Address:
• Student Loan
• Shotgun licence
• Mobile Phone Bills
• Pension letters
• Car Finance Statements
• Loan Statement
• Property deed
Unfortunately, NO OTHER BILLS or ID WILL BE ACCEPTED.
The documents must be less than 3 months old BEFORE DATE OF HIRE, and show the name and address of the MAIN DRIVER :
- UK Driver only – We require a Driver Summary from DVLA which can be acquired by visiting the DVLA 3 weeks prior to campervan rental dates to generate the code. Once you have obtained your check code, please click on “print or save a driving summary” underneath the check code. This will save your summary as a pdf file, which should then be emailed to us, along with the 2 ID documents above.