Please choose from our automatic VW California Ocean Campervans or our manual VW Jobl Kampa Campervans and make your booking today! All of our campervans are short wheel-based campervans and seat and sleep up to 4 people.
Enjoy 20% off this September and October when you apply 20AUTUMN2022 discount code to your booking.
2022 Rental rates for our VW 'California' Campervans and 'Jobl' CampervansPlease note there is a minimum 3 nights hire unless otherwise specified and min 7 nights in July and August
|California Ocean and Jobl VW Campervan 4 berth||California Ocean and Jobl VW Campervan 4 berth|
|Low Season November to March||£315 for min 3 nights then £105 per additional night||£665 per week (Discount for 7 night hire)|
April to October
|£420 for min 3 nights then £140 per additional night||£980 per week|
When you book your campervan, your reservation will be confirmed once we have received your deposit of 50% (or 100% if less than 45 days before your hire) of the campervan rental price, plus your completed Driver Information Form. The balance of the payment will be due 45 days prior to rental date.
We have a minimum of 7 nights hire for July and August, however please do ask us if you require less nights as we may have a gap nearer the time!
Additional Campervan Equipment For Hire
|Porta Loo and Tent||£30 per hire|
|Memory Foam Mattress Topper||£30 per hire|
|Bike Rack||£30 per hire|
|Dog Cleaning fee for additional cleaning||£30 per hire|
|Cosy Blanket - May to Aug||£10 per hire|
|Cosy Blanket - Sep to April||Free of Charge/Included in Hire|
|DVD Player||£20 per hire|
|Toaster (California)||£10 per hire|
|Child Car Seat||£20 per hire|
|Child Safety Net||£10 per hire|
|Pop Up Storage Tent||£10 per hire|
Flexible Campervan Booking Times and Days
Flexible Check in and Check out times for your campervan booking
At Four Seasons Campers, the customer comes first and we have flexible check in and check out days to suit your holiday timings to ensure you get the most out of your campervan booking. Ranging from 3 nights to 4 weeks, you can choose the day that suits you to start your campervan holiday.
Campervan Pick up and Drop off times
Pick up for your campervan holiday is from 3pm on the day of hire, however we will endeavor to make this earlier if the campervan is available earlier. Check out is by 10.30am but again, can be later if we do not have your campervan going out the same day so please just ask when booking your campervan.
Short break campervan rental in July and August
We generally only take campervan bookings in July and August for a minimum of 7 nights but may do a shorter rental if we have availability. Please look at our campervan booking calendars for shorter gaps and we would be delighted for you to hire a campervan for a short summer break.
Four Seasons Campers Campervan Security Deposit for Campervan Hire
- A refundable security deposit of £750 is payable 4 days prior to the commencement of your campervan rental
- The security deposit covers the campervan insurance excess and applies to all our VW Campervan hires for hirers with a UK Driver Licence and specified * Non-UK licence holders aged 25 to 75 years old
- Payment is taken automatically through our online booking system with the fee held on your card 4 days prior to commencement of your vacation. The security deposit is then released to your card 7 days after the return of your campervan unless there are any issues with the campervan. We will notify you of any deductions to be made from the security deposit for any damages, breakages or unforeseen traffic offences.
- We offer an optional Damage Waiver (IDW) cover that reduces your security deposit and insurance policy excess
- Our Standard IDW is available at a cost of £15 per day to reduce the security deposit and insurance excess to £375. Please note that the Standard IDW does not include windscreen and damage to tyres and this is still chargeable to the customer
- Our Premium IDW is available at a cost of £25 per day to reduce the security deposit and insurance excess to £375. This cover includes damage to windscreen, tyres and wingmirrors which are subsequently not chargeable to the customer should damage occur
*Non UK licence holders within the EU, Canada, USA, Australia and New Zealand are required to pay £750 for the security deposit. If your licence is out with these countries, the licence will be checked by our underwriters who will notify us of any additional excess. There is an additional excess of £200 for drivers age 23 to 25.
Campervan Insurance Documentation
3 weeks before departure, we will ask you to send us the following documentation for our insurers Alternatively you can let us know what documentation you will bring, and bring with you on the day of hire when we will take a copy.
- Driver’s Photo ID Full Driving Licence. If the driver is from out with the UK and does not have a Photo License ID, the paper licence and a passport is required
- Our insurance company is very strict, and will only accept certain documents as proof of ID. Please send us one or two items from the Primary Proof of Address and if you have provided only one of these, then we require your second Proof of Address from our Secondary list. Please note that both ID must be for the Main Driver with their name and address on.
Primary Proof of Address:
• Council Tax
• TV licence
• Bank Statement
• Credit card bill/statement
• Mortgage Statement
• Polling card
• HMRC self-assessment/ tax credit
Secondary Proof of Address:
• Student Loan
• Shotgun licence
• Mobile Phone Bills
• Pension letters
• Car Finance Statements
• Loan Statement
• Property deed
Unfortunately, NO OTHER BILLS or ID WILL BE ACCEPTED.
- The documents must be less than 3 months old BEFORE DATE OF HIRE, and show the name and address of the MAIN DRIVER :
- UK Driver only – We require a Driver Summary from DVLA which can be acquired by visiting the DVLA 3 weeks prior to campervan rental dates to generate the code. Once you have obtained your check code, please click on “print or save a driving summary” underneath the check code. This will save your summary as a pdf file, which should then be emailed to us, along with the 2 ID documents above.