Take advantage of our Pick up and Drop off Service with our Airport and Railway Transfer Service for our customers
If you are looking for campervan hire near the airport, we are ideally located just north of Glasgow airport and only 60 miles from Edinburgh airport. We are happy to organise pick up from all major Scottish airports for your campervan hire. Alternatively, if you are arriving into Scotland by train we are only 4 miles from Balloch train station on the banks of Loch Lomond which is easily accessible by train from all Glasgow train stations or by bus or train from Edinburgh. We want to make your journey as seamless as possible and can also offer direct pick up from Edinburgh and Glasgow or a destination of your choice if you prefer not to take public transport. Please note that we offer one-way hires meaning that you can pick up your campervan in one destination and then drop if off in another.
- Airport, Railway Station and Bus pick up and drop off with handover at Four Seasons Campers
- Airport and Railway Station handover if preferred
- Flexible pick up and drop off times to fit in with your travel times*
- FREE pick up and drop off to Balloch Train Station and Bus Stop**
- FREE Luggage storage whilst on your campervan holiday
We offer a pick-up service from the following Airports and Railway Stations but please let us know if you have another pick up point and we will endeavour to assist you. We also offer one way hires so if you would like to pick up your campervan in Edinburgh and then return it to Glasgow or vice-versa, let us know.
Cost for Campervan hire near airport
Transfer Service to Four Seasons Campers
|Distance to Four Seasons Campers||Price of Transfer|
|Glasgow Rail Stations||45km||£50|
|Edinburgh Haymarket Station||105km||£100|
|Stirling Rail Station||45km||£50|
*FLEXIBLE PICK UP/DROP OFF: Normal pick up is 1500 with drop off 1030 however we will endeavour to fit in with your flight and rail times and are happy to do morning pick ups off of overnight transatlantic flights. We can bring you to our base for refreshments (and a shower if you wish) whilst you wait for your campervan to be ready.
**MAKE YOUR OWN WAY HERE VIA BUS OR TRAIN FROM GLASGOW/GLASGOW AIRPORT AND EDINBURGH/EDINBURGH AIRPORT:
- For campervan hire near airport, Glasgow airport is only 30 mins from us and there is a bus that runs from Glasgow airport through Balloch to Uig on Skye at regular intervals. Please ensure that you look at dates of travel and refer to either summer timetable or winter timetable. Timetable and fare for Glasgow Airport/Glasgow to Balloch can be found here and look under Layby north of Balloch roundabout
- You can also get the train from Glasgow to Balloch which takes approximately 50 minutes.Timetable and fare for train from Glasgow to Balloch can be found here.
- For campervan hire near airport if you are coming into Edinburgh Airport, you can get the bus from Edinburgh Airport to Glasgow and then change to get the train from Glasgow to Balloch (the train station and bus station are a 5 minute walk in Glasgow) OR get the bus from Edinburgh Airport to Glasgow Airport and then change to get the Bus from Glasgow Airport to Balloch on the Uig (Skye) bus route. Timetable and fare for bus from Edinburgh Airport to Glasgow can be found here.