A little bit of information about us!
Liz and her fellow camper crew at Four Seasons Campers are delighted to offer our 2019 and 2018 VW luxury Campervans to fellow travelers and holiday makers who, like ourselves, love exploring and luxury camping. Liz, the owner and founder is an experienced camper and lover of the great Scottish outdoors and having traveled and lived around the world, she still hasn’t found anywhere quite as breathtakingly beautiful as Scotland.
Having spent years of camping and roughing it under canvas, Liz discovered the joys of touring in a campervan a few years ago when she hired a luxury campervan with her friend Ivan and took a trip north to introduce Ivan to Achmelvic, her favourite beach in Sutherland. Having been ‘just friends’ for years, she came back from the trip and not only got engaged to Ivan but also started to sow the seeds of starting her own luxury campervan business with a view to providing a 5 star camping experience for customers looking to hire a camper. A couple of years later, after setting up home in the lovely Loch Lomond National Park, Liz started the business with a view to ensuring that her customers had the ultimate luxury Scottish campervan
Her story and her business began with a large white motorhome but she quickly realised that these ‘hotel rooms on wheels’ weren’t really suited to the more remote single track roads that Scotland is renowned for. Her quest was to find a luxury campervan or motorhome that would offer 5 star accommodation with an easy to drive and reliable vehicle. The answer, she discovered, was to offer brand new VW T6 short-wheel based campervans which would offer all the benefits of a modern vehicle but are brilliantly designed to accommodate up to 4 people with ample storage and sleeping, heating and cooking facilities. Ideal for wild camping, Four Seasons Campers new luxury Campervans are always much admired by other campervan and motorhome tourers when parked up at campsites.
With a reputation for 5 star customer service, Four Seasons Campers has gone from strength to strength and in 2019 Liz enlisted the services of her fantastic campervan crew, Ann (Rental Manager); Louise (Assistant Rental Manager) and Moray (Campervan Maintenance Technician).
Our ethos is really very simple – give our customers what THEY want to result in the best holiday experience ever!
How do we sum this up? – We offer a Hassle free and luxury camping experience.
The Scottish scenery, the warmth of the Scottish people and the amazing Scottish Food and Drink make our job easy. Combine this with our top of the range brand new reliable and luxury campervans and our customers are happy. But we wanted to do more…..we wanted our customers to have a seamless and luxurious experience right from the very start. Our 5 star reviews are testimony to what we have achieved so far and we’ve achieved them through providing:
- Comfort – cosy bedding and quality kitchen equipment included make this a luxury campervan experience (we don’t like using plastic cutlery and mugs so we guessed you wouldn’t either)
- Convenience – we’ve equipped our luxury campervans with everything we know you will need on your trip from pots and pans to matches and torches to toilet rolls, wine glasses, cafetieres and corkscrews!
- Transparency – we’ve made the pricing structure easy by including all essential equipment and unlimited mileage and unlimited drivers. Our customers know what they are paying for with no hidden expenses.
- Customer Service – we understand that most of our customers have never driven a campervan before and many have never visited Scotland before which is why we are here, every step of the way. From planning your trip right through to you delivering the campervan back to us, we are here to help and advise. Our detailed handover with our bespoke handbook( translated into French, German and Italian) ensures a stress free holiday. On call, 24 hours a day, you can have complete peace of mind that we are here for you throughout your luxury campervan holiday.
- Knowledge of Scotland – Whether you wild camp or pitch up in a campsite for a few days, we would be happy to recommend the areas that we love to visit as well as give advise on friendly campsites and amazing remote wild camping locations. From climbing to the top of a Scottish Munro mountain; swimming in the Atlantic Ocean beside; meandering along a crystal white beach; cycling around a Scottish Loch ; walking through an ancient pine forest; spotting the local wildlife (stags; dolphins; eagles; grouse and red squirrels are easily spotted) or simply touring around one of Scotland’s many road routes, it is our pleasure to share our knowledge of Scotland with our customers.
But that’s enough about us. Please take a look around the website and find out more about your luxury campervan holiday.
We look forward to meeting you soon and sharing in the delights of this wonderful country that we call home!
Located 2 miles south of Loch Lomond in the beautiful Loch Lomond National Park, just 25 minutes drive from Glasgow Airport, and just 75 minutes drive from Edinburgh Airport, Four Seasons Campers offers easy access onto the A82 for you to begin your tour through Glencoe and onto Fort William and beyond. Whether you are coming by public transport (bus or train to Balloch by Loch Lomond, airplane to an international airport, or travelling by car) our premises are ideally situated to start your highland luxury campervan adventure.