A little bit of information about us!
Liz and her fellow camper crew at Four Seasons Campers are delighted to offer our 2020 VW luxury Campervans to fellow travellers and holiday makers who, like ourselves, love exploring and luxury camping. Liz, the owner and founder is an experienced camper and lover of the great Scottish outdoors and having travelled and lived around the world as a child, she still hasn’t found anywhere quite as breathtakingly beautiful as Scotland.
Having spent years of camping and roughing it under canvas on summer holidays with her 3 children as a single mum who couldn’t afford hotel rooms, Liz built up an extensive knowledge of Scotland and in particular ‘free’ things to do. Holidays and days out were spent hiking up mountains with her youngest on her shoulders; cycling round lochs; wild swimming; BBQs on the beach and basically all things outdoor and free! She discovered the joys of touring in a campervan a few years ago when she hired an old VW campervan with a boyfriend. Her inner gypsy traveller was reignited and with it the seeds of an of an idea to set up her own luxury campervan rental company were sown. A couple of years later, after setting up home in the lovely Loch Lomond National Park (the gateway to the west coast and the highlands) she saw the perfect opportunity to make her dream a reality and provide a luxury campervan experience sharing her extensive knowledge and secret Scotland with her customers.
Her story and her business began with a large white motorhome but she quickly realised that these ‘hotel rooms on wheels’ weren’t really suited to the more remote single track roads that Scotland is renowned for. Her quest was to find a luxury campervan or motorhome that would offer 5 star accommodation with an easy to drive and reliable vehicle. The answer, she discovered, was to offer brand new VW T6 short-wheel based campervans which would offer all the benefits of a modern vehicle but are brilliantly designed to accommodate up to 4 people with ample storage and sleeping, heating and cooking facilities. Ideal for wild camping, Four Seasons Campers new luxury Campervans are always much admired by other campervan and motorhome tourers when parked up at campsites.
Liz is ably assisted by her wonderful crew members, Louise, Becky and James (not forgetting the welcome crew of our 2 labradors Tibbs and Aura)
Our ethos is really very simple – give our customers what THEY want to result in the best holiday experience ever!
How do we sum this up? – We offer a Hassle free and luxury camping experience.
The Scottish scenery, the warmth of the Scottish people and the amazing Scottish Food and Drink make our job easy. Combine this with our top of the range brand new reliable and luxury campervans and our customers are happy. But we wanted to do more…..we wanted our customers to have a seamless and luxurious experience right from the very start. Our 5 star reviews are testimony to what we have achieved so far and we’ve achieved them through providing:
- Comfort – cosy bedding and quality kitchen equipment included make this a luxury campervan experience (we don’t like using plastic cutlery and mugs so we guessed you wouldn’t either)
- Convenience – we’ve equipped our luxury campervans with everything we know you will need on your trip from pots and pans to matches and torches to toilet rolls, wine glasses, cafetieres and corkscrews!
- Transparency – we’ve made the pricing structure easy by including all essential equipment and unlimited mileage and unlimited drivers. Our customers know what they are paying for with no hidden expenses.
- Customer Service – we understand that most of our customers have never driven a campervan before and many have never visited Scotland before which is why we are here, every step of the way. From planning your trip right through to you delivering the campervan back to us, we are here to help and advise. Our detailed handover with our bespoke handbook( translated into French, German and Italian) ensures a stress free holiday. On call, 24 hours a day, you can have complete peace of mind that we are here for you throughout your luxury campervan holiday.
- Knowledge of Scotland – Whether you wild camp or pitch up in a campsite for a few days, we would be happy to recommend the areas that we love to visit as well as give advise on friendly campsites and amazing remote wild camping locations. From climbing to the top of a Scottish Munro mountain; swimming in the Atlantic Ocean beside; meandering along a crystal white beach; cycling around a Scottish Loch ; walking through an ancient pine forest; spotting the local wildlife (stags; dolphins; eagles; grouse and red squirrels are easily spotted) or simply touring around one of Scotland’s many road routes, it is our pleasure to share our knowledge of Scotland with our customers.
But that’s enough about us. Please take a look around the website and find out more about your luxury campervan holiday.
We look forward to meeting you soon and sharing in the delights of this wonderful country that we call home!
Located 2 miles south of Loch Lomond in the beautiful Loch Lomond National Park, just 25 minutes drive from Glasgow Airport, and just 75 minutes drive from Edinburgh Airport, Four Seasons Campers offers easy access onto the A82 for you to begin your tour through Glencoe and onto Fort William and beyond. Whether you are coming by public transport (bus or train to Balloch by Loch Lomond, airplane to an international airport, or travelling by car) our premises are ideally situated to start your highland luxury campervan adventure.