Four Seasons Campers Ltd take your privacy seriously and endeavour to protect it.
- We will be transparent about the information we are collecting and what we do with it.
- We will also use the information to help us understand you better so that we can give you relevant offer if you would like us to.
- If you tell us that you don’t want to receive marketing messages, we will stop sending them. We will, of course, continue to send essential information relating to a product or service you have purchased to keep you informed about your booking and travel itinerary.
- We will respect your data protection rights and aim to give you control over your own information.
Information we collect about you
Making a booking
When you make a booking, through our website, on the phone or in person we will ask you to provide personal information about yourself. This will include your name, address and other contact details. The information and the information about your booking(s) is used to arrange your campervan holiday and any other services you are requesting.
Filling out forms
We may collect information you provide when you fill out forms on our website, such as signing up to our newsletter or filling in our Driver Information form.
If you contact us, we may keep a record of the correspondence.
Use and storage of your information.
- Information you provide to us will not be shared with third parties without your knowledge. We use the information to provide holiday services to you under our contractual obligation and to provide you with the best possible service. We may also use it to improve our products and services.
- Limited information about your booking will be shared with our insurance broker and underwriters if necessary to your hire of your campervan.
- Payments transactions are carried out through independent third parties and governed by third party terms and conditions. We do not store or process credit card details. Four Seasons Campers Ltd uses online accounting package Xero and your details are protected through their privacy settings found https://www.xero.com/uk/about/legal/privacy/
We will hold your information on our systems for a period that we deem to be commercially viable.
- You have the right to have all your information deleted from our systems.
- You have the right to ask for a copy of the information we hold about you.
- You have the right to change any incorrect information we hold about you.
- You have the right to ask us to stop processing information about you.
Should you wish to request this, please do so in writing to email@example.com
We take a proactive approach to user privacy on our website, and ensure the necessary steps are taken to protect the privacy of users throughout their visiting experience. Our website complies to all UK national laws and requirements for user privacy.
Cookies are small files saved to the user’s computers hard drive that track, save and store information about the user’s interactions and usage of the website. This allows the website, through its server to provide users with a tailored experience within the website.
Users are advised that if they wish to deny the use and saving of cookies from our website on to their computers hard drive they should take necessary steps within their web browsers security settings to block all cookies from our website and its external serving vendors.
Other cookies may be stored to your computers hard drive by external vendors if we choose to use referral programs, sponsored links or adverts. Such cookies are used for conversion and referral tracking and typically expire after 30 days, though some may take longer. No personal information is stored, saved or collected.
Contact & Communication
Users contacting our website and/or its owners do so at their own discretion and provide any such personal details requested at their own risk. Every effort has been made to ensure a safe and secure form to email submission process but advise users using such form to email processes that they do so at their own risk.
We send regular email newsletters which are used to inform subscribers about products and services supplied by Four Seasons Campers Ltd. Users can subscribe through an online form should they wish to do so but do so at their own discretion. Some subscriptions may be manually processed through prior written agreement with the user.
Subscriptions are taken in compliance with UK Spam Laws detailed in the Privacy and Electronic Communications Regulations 2003. All personal details relating to subscriptions are held securely and in accordance with the General Data Protection Regulation. No personal details are passed on to third parties nor shared with companies / people outside of the company that operates our website. Under the General Data Protection Regulation you may request a copy of personal information held about you by our email newsletter program. If you would like a copy of the information held on you please write us at Four Seasons Campers Ltd, Ledrishbeg Farm, By Balloch, West Dunbartonshire, G83 8LY or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Email marketing campaigns published by Four Seasons Campers Ltd may contain tracking facilities within the actual email. Subscriber activity is tracked and stored in a database for future analysis and evaluation. Such tracked activity may include; the opening of emails, forwarding of emails, the clicking of links within the email content, times, dates and frequency of activity (this is by no far a comprehensive list).
This information is used to refine future email campaigns and supply the user with more relevant content based around their activity.
In compliance with UK Spam Laws and the Privacy and Electronic Communications Regulations 2003 subscribers are given the opportunity to un-subscribe at any time through an automated system. This process is detailed at the footer of each email campaign.
Although our website only looks to include quality, safe and relevant external links, users are advised adopt a policy of caution before clicking any external web links mentioned throughout our website. (External links are clickable text / banner / image links to other websites.)
We cannot guarantee or verify the contents of any externally linked website despite their best efforts. Users should therefore note they click on external links at their own risk and we cannot be held liable for any damages or implications caused by visiting any external links mentioned.
Social Media Platforms
Communication, engagement and actions taken through external social media platforms that our website and its owners participate on are custom to the terms and conditions as well as the privacy policies held with each social media platform respectively.
Users are advised to use social media platforms wisely and communicate / engage upon them with due care and caution in regard to their own privacy and personal details. Our website nor its owners will never ask for personal or sensitive information through social media platforms and encourage users wishing to discuss sensitive details to contact them through primary communication channels such as by telephone or email.
Our website may use social sharing buttons which help share web content directly from web pages to the social media platform in question. Users are advised before using such social sharing buttons that they do so at their own discretion and note that the social media platform may track and save your request to share a web page respectively through your social media platform account.
Shortened Links in Social Media
Our website and its owners through their social media platform accounts may share web links to relevant web pages. By default some social media platforms shorten lengthy urls.
Users are advised to take caution and good judgement before clicking any shortened urls published on social media platforms by our website and its owners. Despite the best efforts to ensure only genuine urls are published many social media platforms are prone to spam and hacking and therefore our website and its owners cannot be held liable for any damages or implications caused by visiting any shortened links.
- Personal information means details which identify you or could be used to identify you, such as your name and contact details, your travel arrangements and purchase history. It may include information about how you use our websites and mobile applications.
- Why we collect information about you – We collect personal information about you whenever you use our services, including when you travel with us, when you use our website or mobile applications, or interact with us via email or telephone.
- What information do we collect:
- Information you provide for Four Seasons Campers to complete and manage your booking with us.
- Information collected by us about your travel arrangements
- Information about the services we have provided to you in the past.
- Information about your use of our website and mobile applications.
- Information about your device and your location if you have been browsing our website or using our mobile application.
- The main purpose for which we use your personal information are:
- To fulfil your travel arrangements and deliver the services you have asked for.
- To facilitate pick up and drop off as required by you.
- To send status updates and service communications to you.
- To provide services tailored to your requirements and to treat you in a more personal way.
- To carry out analysis and market research.
- To undertake targeted online advertising.