VW T6 Highline Jobl Camper van
Perfect for camper van hire Scotland, our VW Jobl Kampa Campervans are a truly luxury camper van and are comfortable and well laid out.
Built on he short wheel based T6.1 Campervan, we think it is the best campervan conversion out there and offers a great camper van hire experience. Ideal for couples, families and single travellers, the VW Jobl has a 5-speed manual gearbox and High Line specification delivering DAB radio, Blue tooth and CD player plus USB charging and 3 pin sockets. All new T6.1 VW Jobl’s come with App Connect for seamless smart phone integration, new electromechanical speed sensitive steering (to help reduce the emissions) and cross wind assist.
The new Jobl Kampa SE comes with all the features and appliances we know you will need as standard ready to go camping. The beauty of the design is in the detail and these include a longer worktop to give more surface for food preparation; an extra 1/2 window above the worktop making the living area lighter; LED mood lighting and blackout curtains for a great nights sleep! The Jobl Highline trim means the camper comes with just about every toy and gadget you will need with a 2.0TDi 110PS engine and 5 speed manual gearbox.
VW Campervan Jobl Living Area
- The living area of the Jobl VW campervan is spacious and versatile.
- The put away table positions in the centre of the campervan for sociable dining
- The front passenger seat swivels round to face the rear of the campervan.
VW Campervan Jobl Kitchen
- The VW campervan kitchen is located behind the driver seat
- 50 lt compressed fridge with small freezer/ice compartment
- Twin gas hob
- Gas grill
- Sink with hot and cold water supply .
- Hot water is only available when hooked up to electrics at your campsite
- 60lt fresh water makes this the ideal campervan for wild camping in Scotland
- The kitchen comes fully equipped and you can view all equipment by clicking here
- Kitchen storage consists of:
- One storage cupboard below the grill and hob holding plates, cutlery and condiments
- One storage cupboard next to grill holding mugs, glasses, wine glasses, tea and coffee
- One double storage cupboard below the rear passenger seat holding pots and pans
and box for groceries
VW Campervan Jobl Beds
- The rear sofa seat of the VW campervan converts to a double bed to sleep two adults
- The rear bed of the Jobl measures 1.8m x 1.2m
- The double upper roof bed also sleeps two adults and is accessed from standing on the passenger seat.
- The roof bed in the Jobl measures 2m x 1.1m.
VW Campervan Jobl Storage
- There are numerous storage compartments in our VW Jobl campervans making the VW Jobl great for your Campervan Hire
- The VW Jobl Campervan boot space is accessed through a tailgate door to ensure you keep dry no matter what the Scottish weather throws at you!
- The Jobl boot space is split into two by the top portion of the fold down bed to allow storage for luggage and bedding above and below. The storage area for the luggage in the boot space is split into two.
- A half height cupboard sits to the side of the boot space in the rear of the vehicle to store camping chairs,table and BBQ.
- A front opening cupboard for plates and cutlery is accessed below the hob and sink unit with a large compartment for mugs; bowls and glasses to the side.
- There are two doors to access storage underneath the rear passenger bench seat to store basins; porta loo (if hiring); pots and pans; groceries; and luggage.
- There is a small cupboard accessed through the boot that houses gas cylinder.
- A slim line drop down shelf runs above the kitchen area.
What we like about the VW Jobl Campervan
We think the Jobl Kampa campervan is the best VW Campervan conversion out there and despite it being cheaper than the California Ocean, it has some features that are superior:
- Large watertank – holding 60lt of fresh water, the Jobl is far superior to most other campervans for hire and great for those who enjoy wild camping
- The 50lt compressed fridge with freezer box offers plenty of space to keep food and drink cold as you tour the wilderness
- The hot water tap is very convenient for washing dishes – please note that electric hook up is required for this
- Spacious lounge area – the position of the rear seat creates a large lounge area in the Jobl